Microlitre centrifuges are used primarily in molecular biology, microbiology and genetic research, i.e. in applications in which high speeds are necessary to separate mixtures of low volume.
- Requires little space on the laboratory bench.
- It is the smallest member of the microcentrifuge range of Hettich and is ideal as a personal centrifuge for researchers in life sciences.
- The centrifuge has a capacity of 24 tubes.
- To be performed rapidly and reliably.
- Pulse button.
Showtime! Watch the MIKRO 185 in action!
MIKRO 200 / MIKRO 200 R
- Compact high-speed centrifuge that can hold up to 30 reaction tubes per run.
- Its comprehensive range of rotors and its high performance make it the ideal centrifuge for sample preparation in modern life science research.
MIKRO 220 / MIKRO 220 R
- One of the highest speeds of centrifuges used for microlitre applications.
- Delivers results very fast.
- Its outstanding performance makes the MIKRO 220 an invaluable tool for sample preparation in the field of molecular biology, both in research and routine laboratory work.
- Quiet operation.
- If samples are temperature-sensitive then the refrigerated Mikro 220 R is recommended. It can centrifuge tubes with a volume up to 50 ml.