These freezers are developed to target the most critical user in the market. The dual cooling system consists of two independent systems and offers the best security. In case of any failure with one of the cooling systems, the others system will still maintain the temperature at -75°C. Therefore, your samples will not be affected by any challenge caused by an unexpected system failure, until service is provided. This is possible due to the highly-reliable single compressor technology.
- Dual cooling system for double security.
- Maximum cooling of compressors with airflow control.
- VIP panels to ensure lowest energy consumption.
- ECO mode to significantly reduce energy consumption.
- Access port for external temperature probes.
- Reduced noise level to 49 dB.
- Self-diagnostic function.
- Adjustable shelves.
- Easily-removable insulated inner doors.
- Solid one handed handle with integrated lock.
- Heated cabinet frame to prevent ice from building up.
- 100% HCFC/CFC free.
- Heated vacuum valve.
- Filterless construction.
Cabinet freezer, ultra low temperature, 381 L
Cabinet freezer, ultra low temperature, 496 L
Cabinet freezer, ultra low temperature, 610 L
Cabinet freezer, ultra low temperature, 815 L
|Temperature||-40 to -90°C||-40 to -90°C||-40 to -90°C||-40 to -90°C|
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||755 x 1.002 x 1.999 mm||895 x 1.002 x 1.999 mm||1.035 x 1.002 x 1.999 mm||1.285 x 1.002 x 1.999 mm|
|Voltage||230 V, 50/60 Hz||230 V, 50/60 Hz||230 V, 50/60 Hz||230 V, 50/60 Hz|