TreffLab offers a huge variety of CleanRoom Pure® microtubes for all kinds of applications such as general laboratory purposes, heat incubation, rare analytes and light sensitive probes.
- 100% virgin polymer only, providing high chemical quality, no additives.
- All colour dyes are medical grade.
- Microbiological controlled production in cleanrooms class 8, ISO 14644-1.
- Free of RNase, DNase, human DNA, endotoxins, PCR inhibitors and ATP.
- Withstands a temperature range from approx. -195°C (gas phase of liquid nitrogen) to 121°C (autoclaving 20 minutes, 100% humidity) according to DIN EN 285.
- Withstands centrifugal g-forces up to 30.000 RCF (0,2 ml; 0,5 ml and 1,5 ml) and up to 20.000 RCF (2,0 ml).
- Ready to Use (CleanRoom Pure®).