These catheters are produced by the Swedish company Vigmed® (a recent acquisition with Vacuette/GBO), who concentrates entirely on safety.
Every year approximately 1 million needlestick injuries take place amongst the 3,5 million members of the health staff in Europe. This shows that improving security is not an unnecessary luxury.
Vigmed® is known for:
- The excellent quality of its products.
- Its highest quality standards.
- Its eco-efficiency.
- The high-tech production possibilities in a clean room environment.
- Very flexible range (from 14G to 24G), 3 intravenous versions ‘Neo, Ported & Winged’ and also 1 arterial version.
- The complete range has been designed around Safety: automatic needlestick injury protection which is triggered while using the product, no need to push a button.
- Stainless steel needles (Japanese quality).
- Ultra sharp needle for an easy insertion in the skin and veins, this makes the puncture more comfortable for the patient.
- Catheters are available in PUR or Teflon.
- Swedish knowhow in the lap of GBO/Vacuette.
- Easy insertion and a direct view over the blood flow through a transparent chamber.
- Cost effective in terms of waste processing.
You can find the range on our website: https://www.mls.be/products/?lang=en&category=01&subcategory=1.5