With the Vacuette® barcode tubes you minimize the risk of mixing up sample tubes and thus improve the security of the diagnostic process.
Features of the Vacuette® barcode tubes:
- Safety cap.
- PET tubes from almost unbreakable plastic.
- Uniformly positioned label for improved readability on instruments.
- Clear view of the sample material makes it easy to assess the quality of the blood draw.
- The sample ID remains visible in the rack.
- Tested barcode quality in accordance with international standards (ISO).
- Fulfils data protection regulations: patient-related data can only be seen with authorisation (privacy by design).
- No mix-ups thanks to the use of a unique sample ID (code 128).
- Track and trace.
- Basis for the automatic recording of the sample date, the phlebotomist and all the collected samples.
Vacuette® barcode tubes each have a unique barcode (128) of 10 alphanumeric digits.