With the Vacuette® barcode tubes you minimize the risk of mixing up sample tubes and thus improve the security of the diagnostic process.
Features of the Vacuette® barcode tubes:
- Safety cap.
- PET tubes from almost unbreakable plastic.
- Uniformly positioned label for improved readability on instruments.
- Clear view of the blood sample.
- The sample ID remains visible in the rack.
- Barcode quality in accordance with international standards (ISO).
- Fulfils data protection regulations: patient-related data can only be seen with authorisation (privacy by design).
- No mix-ups thanks to the use of a unique sample ID (code 128).
- Track and trace.
- All data is stored, such as expiry date, patient name, collection date and by whom the blood was collected.
All Vacuette® barcode tubes have a unique barcode (type code 128) consisting of 10 alphanumeric digits.