Vacuette® ID Snap Rings are manufactured from polypropylene and have a diameter of 12.6 mm and a height of 1 mm. The product can be quickly and easily snapped onto all kinds of Vacuette® Blood Collection tubes (13x75, 13x100, 16x100, 16x75). The rings have three hooks on the bottom side, which enable a firm hold on the cap.
Vacuette® ID Snap Rings are for use in the identification and differentiation of (specific) tubes, e.g.:
- Immediate identification of emergency samples (e.g. by paramedics, in the intensive care unit, in the operating theatre).
- Reduces turnaround time of emergency samples (stat testing).
- Identification of specific tubes for clinical testing/evaluations.
- Identification of specific tubes that need to be sent out for external tests.
- Further differentiation within a facility for identification of same tube types (K2EDTA, K3EDTA...).
- For identification of infectious material.
Vacuette® ID Snap Rings simplify and speed up standard working procedures by identifying specific tubes.