- Easy one-hand technique of activating protective arm.
- Audible click indicates safety mechanism activation.
- Patented locking mechanism: ensures needle is secure and completely locked in protective arm.
- Two options for protective arm activation: hard surface activation and thumb activation.
- In compliance with criteria specified in the Directive 2010/32/EU.
- Protective arm doesn't block sight of injection site.
- Bevel up needle: allows for low angle injections.
- Hubs, protective arms and packaging are colour-coded for easy and fast identification of needles whose gauge size ranges from 18G to 30G (ISO 6009).
- Compatible with all standard luer lock and luer slip syringes.
LB = long bevel.
SB = short bevel.