Low binding tips are made of silicone-free resin, greatly reducing surface adhesion and providing maximal liquid recovery. They are best suited for proteomic research and accurate handling of viscous liquids.
- Tips of excellent quality.
- Certified free of nuclease, endotoxin and ATP.
- Space-saving thanks to the reduced packaging.
- Broad compatibility with major micropipette brands.
- The most economic between the originals!
- Autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes.
Feel free to ask for information and/or samples without any obligation.