CellPath’s range of XMark dyes are used to permanently mark surgical tissue margins in histological specimens.
Marking dyes are available in 9 colours, with a standardised viscosity over the range. This ensures less variation in viscosity from one colour to another as compared to competitor products. It also allows the easy marking of both small and large specimens, without any dripping and running ensuring an even coverage, with any chosen colour.
- Consistent and high-quality product.
- Chemical and heat resistant to formalin, alcohols, xylene and wax for clear visibility both prior and after tissue processing.
- Dries in 3 minutes, improving laboratory workflow.
- Available in 60 ml or 250 ml bottles, induction sealed with a flip top lid.
- All 9 dye colours are easy to distinguish.
- Acrylic colour on the bottle label matches with the colour observed under the microscope, eliminating user errors.
- No special requirements during use as it is non-hazardous.
- Minimal penetration of the tissue surface.
- Strong adhesion qualities: marking dye will not interfere with diagnostic interpretations, ideal for radical prostatectomies.