The autoclaves are suitable for the sterilization of liquids such as nutrient media and buffer solutions, solid items such as pipettes, tubes and filters, glassware and plastic articles, and waste.
- Pressure dependent door lock prevents door from being opened when under pressure.
- The chamber is constructed of long lasting 316Ti grade stainless steel with superior corrosion resistance.
- The generator is made from stainless steel.
- Automatically switches to standby mode if no buttons or switches are operated for 4 hours.
- Designed for easy servicing allowing maintenance access to all components.
The fully automatic autoclave features a user friendly microprocessor control system which offers enhanced monitoring and control. All programs are fully customizable to suit the specific needs and requirements of the end user.
- Temperature and pressure are controlled through sensors.
- Temperature can be set between 60 and 137°C.
- Sterilization time can be set from 1 - 99 min.
- System prevents door from being opened until temperature is below a specified level.
- Autoclave does not heat up if insufficient water is available for steam generation.
- Display of temperature, pressure and time with a visible and acoustic alarm.
The semi-automatic autoclave is an affordable sterilizer for laboratories that do not want to compromise on quality, safety and reliability and need to sterilize loads with low sensitivity.
- Heat-resistant plastic covering on lid prevents contact with hot parts and protects from burning.
- Door lock safety switch: sterilization program does not start if door has not been closed properly.
- Excess temperature safety device and overpressure valve.
- Water level monitoring system maintains a constant water level and ensures safe operation of the heaters.
(Prices excluding transportation cost)