These ultrasonic water baths are reliable and easy to use tools for the finest cleaning applications. A must have cleaning solution in any lab.
Heated ultrasonic water baths, 45 - 90 L, benchtop model
These water baths meet the highest demands in all industries of industrial cleaning. Thanks to the welded tub made of V4A stainless steel, a stable table apparatus for multiple-shift operations is guaranteed.
- Tank made of AISI 316 Ti stainless steel.
- Housing made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Boost function for the temporary increase of the ultrasonic peak power by 20%.
- Sweep function for the continued shifting of sound pressure maxima, guaranteeing an even distribution of the sound field in the bath and thus improving the cleaning effect.
- Degas function ensures quick degassing of the cleaning liquid.
- Operating panel is mounted to the top for ergonomical operation.
- Drain on the back, to be operated on the back.
- Timer: 1 until 30 min. and ∞.
- Short heating-up period.
- Temperature range: 30° - 80°C in steps of 5°C.
(Prices excluding transport costs)
Ultrasonic water bath, 45 L
Ultrasonic water bath, 90 L
|Ext. dimensions (l x w x h)||600 x 425 x 467 mm||700 x 625 x 467 mm|
|Int. dimensions (l x w x h)||500 x 300 x 320 mm||600 x 500 x 320 mm|
|Ultrasonic power effective/max.||400/1.600 W||800/3.200 W|
|Heating power||1.600 W||2.000 W|
|Voltage||230 V||230 V|
|Ultrasonic frequency||37 kHz||37 kHz|
|Weight||25 kg||42 kg|
|Stainless steel drain valve||Yes||Yes|
These products were successfully added to your cart:
These products contain additional costs:
|QQ400446||Recupel contribution, laboratory equipment (professional appliances with administrative contribution) - 09.51||€0,10|
|QQ400447||Recupel contribution, laboratory equipment (professional appliances with administrative contribution) - 09.51||€0,10|
Recupel contribution is only for Belgian customers.