The water bath shakers are specially designed for temperature control of samples, cell cultivation, incubations, food and beverage testing etc. Built in stainless steel and ideal for routine applications.
- Thermostatic bath with horizontal shaking.
- Microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation by means of an integrated Pt100 sensor, with “ARA V2” algorithm of temperature regulation and “fuzzy logic” control.
- Digital backlighted LCD display showing the selected and actual temperature and speed.
- Inner tank made of AISI 304 stainless steel and metallic housing protected with epoxy paint which is of great resistance to aggressive surroundings.
- Membrane push-button control.
- Indication lamp for cut out: the unit will cut out if there is insufficient liquid or if the temperature exceeds the maximum temperature.
- Overheating safety: when temperature rises 5°C above the set temperature there is an automatic disconnection with audible alarm, the unit reconnects when temperature is below set limit.
- Protection against burns: when the temperature of the tank rises above 45°C it is indicated on the display.
- Automatic restart after unexpected shut down, keeping the same parameters as before the incident. An incident sign appears on the display.
- Memorises the last settings.
- Faucet for water drainage.
- Handles for easy transport.
(Prices excluding transport costs)
Water bath shaker, 27 L
Water bath shaker, 45 L
|Temperature range||From 5°C above ambient temp. to 100°C||From 5°C above ambient temp. to 100°C|
|Speed||10 - 100 rpm||10 - 100 rpm|
|Resolution||5 rpm||5 rpm|
|Amplitude||40 mm||40 mm|
|Power||1.600 W||3.200 W|
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||650 x 400 x 400 mm||730 x 600 x 400 mm|
|Weight||20 kg||27 kg|
|Voltage||230 V/ 50 - 60 Hz/ 0,6 kW||230 V/ 50 - 60 Hz/ 0,6 kW|