- Quiet, direct drive of rotor through induction: no maintenance.
- Monitored programming implemented through a micro processor that provides accurate and repetitive acts.
- Display of speed, timer and relative centrifugal force.
- Safety: impossible to launch a program when the lid is open, lid cannot be opened when the rotor rotates.
- Protection of the rotor against temperature increase.
- Push button available for very short centrifugations.
- The enclosures, the cover and the chamber of the centrifuge are made of steel coated with epoxy paint (polyester) - the machine is resistant to many aggressive atmospheres.
- Few temperature increase due to the constant air ventilation through the holes in the lid.
- Determination of hematocrit values in blood samples.
Hematocrit centrifuge NF048
These products were successfully added to your cart:
These products contain additional costs:
|QD001577||Recupel contribution, laboratory equipment (professional appliances with administrative contribution) - 09.51||€0,10|
|QD001579||Recupel contribution, laboratory equipment (professional appliances with administrative contribution) - 09.51||€0,10|
Recupel contribution is only for Belgian customers.