Eppendorf centrifuges are designed to go beyond speed and capacity, to offer you unparalleled ergonomic operation and superior temperature management.
Centrifuge 5910 Ri
The refrigerated Centrifuge 5910 Ri combines high capacity and performance in a compact and ergonomic design. It comes with an intuitive touchscreen user interface and an advanced temperature management system.
- Large 7-inch VisioNize® touch interface for super-fast parameter settings via unique favorites function.
- User management with multiple authorization levels and documentation features supporting GLP / GxP requirements.
- Swing-bucket rotors and adapters for tubes and bottles from 0,2 ml to 1.000 ml as well as all types of MTP, PCR or Deepwell Plates.
- Fixed-angle rotors for high-speed molecular biology applications in tubes from 0,2 ml to 250 ml.
- High centrifugation speed of up to 22,132 × g (14.000 rpm).
- Aerosol-tight Eppendorf QuickLock® caps and lids for fast and ergonomic lid locking.
- Quiet operation to improve your work environment.
- Centrifuge lid with soft-touch lid closure.
- Temperature range from -11°C to 40°C.
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximum operational safety.
IVD versions are available on request.
These products were successfully added to your cart:
These products contain additional costs:
|QQE5943000011||Recupel contribution, laboratory equipment (professional appliances with administrative contribution) - 09.51||€0,07|
|QQE5943000149||Recupel contribution, laboratory equipment (professional appliances with administrative contribution) - 09.51||€0,07|
|QQE5943000173||Recupel contribution, laboratory equipment (professional appliances with administrative contribution) - 09.51||€0,07|
Recupel contribution is only for Belgian customers.