Small centrifuges are light and compact, easy to move and require little space. They help save energy if the number of samples to be centrifuged is small. They are ideal for medical practices since they save space, are easy to operate and deliver results rapidly.
EBA 200 / EBA 200 S:
- Practical centrifuge for use with small sample volumes.
- Supplied with an angle rotor that can hold up to 8 x 15 ml tubes.
- Ideal centrifuge for medical practices.
- Can hold a variety of sample tubes.
- Can hold glass tubes without the need for an adapter.
- EBA 200 S is ideal when speed is very important.
- Supplied with a swing-out rotor that has been developed specifically for use in medical practices.
- Particularly suitable for the centrifugation of sample tubes containing a separating gel.
- Delivers separation results comparable to those of a large centrifuge (optimally prepared for analysis).
- Used for the usual blood collection tubes and urine tubes up to a volume of 15 ml.
Showtime! Watch the EBA 200 / 200 S / 270 in action!
EBA 280 / EBA 280 S:
- Offers exceptional user comfort for small centrifuges and a choice between six rotors.
- It is possible to quickly switch from one rotor to another thanks to a newly developed rapid changeover system.
- Without the need for screws or tightening.
- EBA 280 S: Emergency samples can be processed in very little time.
Showtime! Watch the EBA 280 / 280 S in action!