Full of features, the Highland offers exceptional value in precision weighing.
- Capacity: 120g to 6.000g.
- Readability: 0,001g to 0,1g.
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only).
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons.
- Dual tare keys operate with either the left or right hand.
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results.
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft.
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning.
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use.
- Three-point ShockProtect® feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components.
- Hook included for weighing below the balance.
- HandiCal® internal calibration eliminates need for external weight set.
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers.
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded.
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights.
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances.
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes.
- Memory accumulation totals results.
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions.
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing".
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads.
- AC adapter included.
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere.
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy.
* shipping weight
** shipping dimensions