Especially designed for material testing, heat treatment, ceramic and stoneware samples firing. The furnaces are excellent for scientific laboratories, educational institutions, medicine and for industrial use, to be used for hardening, loosening, normalising, and other thermal processing at temperatures up to 1.100°C or 1.300°C.
- High thermal efficiency.
- Vacuumed ceramic fiber chamber.
- Heating elements are embedded in fiber.
- High quality thermos insulation materials.
- Microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation.
- Control panel is placed in the underpart of the furnace.
- PID electronic regulator, double digital display reference, temperature and measured temperature.
- Door safety interlock switch.
- Outside casing: metal sheet, powder painted grey.
- Ceramic bottom plate.
- Fast heating time.
- Low power consumption.
- Good stability and uniformity.
- 1 year warranty.
(Prices excluding transport costs)