The shakers are used in laboratories, incubation and moderating rooms at ambient temperatures between 10 and 50°C, in biology and microbiology laboratories and in diagnostic test reactions.
- Digital, robust, space-saving and quiet shakers.
- Speed adjustable, controlled by microprocessor.
- Constant speed independently of the load.
- Smooth and progressive start and stop, independently of the selected speed.
- Digital display LCD backlighted indicating the selected and actual speed and timer (with audible alarm).
- Membrane push-button control.
- Automatic restart after unexpected shutdown, keeping the same parameters as before the incident. An incident sign appears on the display.
- Quiet operation, suitable for continuous running.
(Prices excluding transportation costs)
Digital orbital shaker
Digital horizontal shaker
|Loading capacity||Max. 10 kg||Max. 10 kg|
|Shaking frequency||50 - 400 rpm||30 - 230 rpm|
|Shaking amplitude||10 mm||30 mm|
|Timer||Up to 120 minutes or continuous||Up to 120 minutes or continuous|
|Power||20 W||50 W|
|Moving platform||350 x 400 mm||350 x 400 mm|
|Dimensions (w x l x h)||410 x 570 x 140 mm||410 x 570 x 140 mm|
|Weight||12,0 kg||12,0 kg|
|Voltage||230 V, 50/60 Hz||230 V, 50/60 Hz|