Superior connectivity in a moisture analyser, with 2 USB ports for data collection and computer or printer communications.
- Capacity: 50g to 200g.
- Readability: 0,001g / 0,01% to 0,01g / 0,05%.
- Scratch-resistant aluminum housing protects internal components.
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons.
- Pan lifter allows easy placement and removal of samples.
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers.
- USB host for memory card and USB I/O interface.
- USB interface included for data communication.
- Temperature range 50°C to 160°C in one-degree increments.
- Three settings for heating sample include ramp-up, stepped temperatures and single temperature.
- Seven preset drying modes allow test routines for several products.
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded.
- Testing can be set to start automatically when lid closes.
- Calibration for temperature and weight.
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries.
- Quick and easy configuration using the keypad.
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading.
- Internal memory stores 49 different receipes and up to 99 test results, and additional test results and settings can be stored on a flash drive.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions.
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing".
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads.
- Mains power cord.
* shipping weight
** shipping dimensions