Haematocrit centrifuges are primarily used to determine the percentage by volume of erythrocytes in blood.Haematokrit 200
- Used to derive plasma for the photometric determination of the bilirubin content of the blood of neonates.
- This high-performance centrifuge separates samples in just minutes.
- Up to 24 capillary tubes can be centrifuged in one run.
- Each capillary tube has its own chamber thanks to the segmented rotor.
- The haematocrit values can be read off after sedimentation is complete using the rotor lid which also serves for evaluation. The capillary tubes do not have to be removed for this purpose. This saves time and offers additional safety.