FlexiPump® is a range of peristaltic pumps for culture media preparation. They can be used for serial dispensing of culture media, agar or any liquid diluent for efficient sample preparation.
- Made from durable stainless steel.
- 3 dispensing modes: continuous, dose and multi-dose.
- Rotating button for easy navigation.
- Small footprint.
- Up to 1% precision.
- Dispenses liquid from 50 μl to 99 L.
- In compliance with ISO 6887-1 and ISO 7218 standards.
- Anti drop system.
- Dispensing assembly is entirely autoclavable with bottle.
- Simple calibration.
- Improved dispensing control with the handy gun and the adjustable arm.
- Voltage: 100 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz.
FlexiPump® is delivered with 1 peristaltic Watson Marlow™ pump head, 1 set of 3,2 mm dispensing assembly (nozzle + GL45 bottle connector + filter + tubing + tube weight), user’s manual, power cord and free sterile packs of filter bags.
FlexiPump® Pro is delivered with 2 peristaltic Watson Marlow™ pump heads, 1 set of 3,2 mm dispensing assembly (nozzle + GL45 bottle connector + filter + tubing + tube weight), 1 set of 6,4 mm dispensing assembly, user’s manual, power cord, USB cable and free sterile packs of filter bags.